SERVICES ARE RENDERED BY ATMS
- Mechanical Testing of materials (Ferrous & Non – Ferrous)
- Consultancy for NABL accreditation to Testing & Calibration laboratories.
- Training Program for Uncertainty of Measurement in Mechanical Calibration / Testing.
- Training Program for testing laboratories for Impact, Tensile & hardness.
- Conversion of ft.lbf / kgm / kgf testing machines into J / kN (SI units).
- Purchase / Sale of old metal testing machines.
- Reconditioning of impact testing machine.
- Repairs & Maintenance of Measuring Instruments and gauges.
- Enhancement of capacity of present impact testing machine from 300 J to 350 / 375 / 400J.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
The science of measurement standards and the techniques of testing as well as calibration laboratories have advanced considerably in last decade. This has a definite impact on the quality of products and expectations of the consumers. Anand Testing Machine Services (ATMS) was therefore established to cater this requirement. ATMS has a team of technically qualified and trained staff with sufficient experience. The customers of ATMS are situated all over India.
Primarily, the activities of ATMS have been initiated to establish the traceability with the National Standards. The equipments used for dimensional & force measurements by ATMS for calibration, are calibrated at NABL accredited laboratories. ATMS got first accreditation by NABL, New Delhi in year 2004 as per ISO / IEC 17025 : 1999.